Who are we looking for?
Are you someone who:
- has a sense of being on a faith journey
- has an ability to adapt to a new culture
- has a commitment to social justice and care for the earth.
- has a sensitivity and openness to other cultural traditions
- has the capacity to learn new language
Basic requirements for acceptance:
- A committed Catholic aged between 23-45
- Single, married couples and families
- In good physical and psychological health.
- Willing to make a commitment for three years.
- Have had experience of pastoral or social work. Those with no previous experience will be involved while on 'Accompaniment' and during the 'Orientation' Programs.
We extend our invitation to you:
Lani from Fiji
Nathalie and Mauricio from Chile
Jung Hae from Korea